1. Survey of needs to energy effective use and environmental safety in each region.
2. Excavation of companies and experts who hold state-of-art seeds technologies about the needs as the aforesaid.
3. Proposal of the business plan based on the matching of needs and seeds by means of optimal combination of companies and individual experts.
4. Extraction and overcome of barriers towards cooperation among companies and individuals, and personnel exchange beyond a country and the area, on the respective items of the preceding paragraph.
5. Incubation based on the respective items of the preceding paragraph.
6. Information transmission regarding the activity on the respective items of the preceding paragraph.
7. Relevant activities on the respective items of the preceding paragraph.
|April, 2013||Established in Yokohama|
|May-June, 2013||Business matching of Chinese and Japanese companies regarding denitrification of exhausting gas from iron & steel works in China|
|May-December, 2013||Possibility survey on the introduction of greehouse agriculture using renewable energy|
|July-December, 2013||Supporting of denitrification in power plants in India and China|
|August-October, 2013||Adaptability of coke oven gas utilization technologies in China|
|September-October, 2013||Site survey for business matching in the Meishan Natural Gas industrial park in Sichuan Province, China|
|September, 2013-March, 2014||Cherry plantaion expert training in Yamanashi prefecture for the production of safety and profitable fruit production.|
|June-August 2014||Diagnosis of coke plants in China|
|October-December, 2014||Site survey for business matching in the Longgu industrial park in JiangSu Province, China|
|April, 2015||Training course for analytical technique of residual agricultural chemicals was held in cooperation with Kyushu Environmental Evaluation Asociation|